Muscle Building Meatloaf Recipes
This is a very simple recipe that only requires about 4-5 minutes of prep time and clean-up time is about 2 minutes (and we all know how important it is to have a fast clean-up time ).
That recipe is perfect for any meal of the day and also makes a great snack.
You can also cook a few batches and freeze them, that’s what I do so I always have some on hand when I’m in a rush and don’t have time to prepare anything, ready in about 4 minutes in the microwave (from frozen to ready to eat).
Here’s the recipe! (Makes 8 Servings)
- 2 lbs of Extra Lean Ground Beef (or any lean red meat)
- 1 diced Onion
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/4 cup of fresh Parsley (or about 1 Tbsp dry parsley)
- 1/4 cup of Low Fat Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Low Fat Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
1. Mix everything together in a big bowl
2. Put the mix in a muffin pan (should fill about 8 spots in the pan)
4. Bake at 375-400 F for about 30mins
(Per Serving – 4 Nuggets)